Resources & Opportunities
Filters Showing Staff
All Resources & Opportunities
- Campus Installation Procedures & Permission Form Procedures and permission form to install artworks on campus
- COVID-19 Response Sam Fox School and WashU policies and protocols addressing the pandemic
- Creative Opportunities in St. Louis Jobs, projects, and volunteer opportunities in the St. Louis community.
- Engagement Blue Pages Guides that outline effective practices for collaboration.
- Faculty & Staff Guidelines for Travel Abroad Sam Fox School travel abroad guidelines for faculty and staff
- Gerry and Bob Virgil Ethic of Service Award (Gephardt Institute) Awards for members of the community contributing to the St. Louis region.
- Grievance / Grade Dispute Policy Sam Fox School grievance and grade dispute procedures
- Holobaugh Honors Recognizing LGBTQIA+ excellence and leadership in the WashU community
- IT Help Desk Submit a ticket to the IT Help Desk
- Job Openings-Internal Candidates Open positions at WashU for internal candidates
- Kuehner Court Rental Policy How to rent Kuehner Court in Weil Hall
- Kuehner Court Reservation Request Form Form that must be submitted to reserve Kuehner Court in Weil
- Reserve-a-Space WashU's centralized scheduling platform for Danforth Campus spaces
- Resources on Racial Justice
- Room Reservations Guidelines for reserving spaces in the Sam Fox School
- Sam Fox School Information Technology (IT) Resources for Faculty & Staff Includes resources for AV, printing, software, and more
- Shop Policies Policies for all Sam Fox School shops and facilities
- Staff Personal Research & Development Award Staff Award for creative and exploratory pursuits
- Staff Professional Development Support Fund For professional development opportunities not available through WashU
- Steinberg Auditorium Rental Policy How to rent Steinberg Auditorium in Steinberg Hall
- Steinberg Auditorium Reservation Request Form Form that must be submitted to reserve Steinberg Auditorium
- Washington University Diversity & Inclusion Resources Campus resources supporting our diverse community.
- WashU's Bias Report and Support System Report incidents of bias, prejudice, or discrimination involving a student
- WashU's Post Break Policy For assignments & assessments during/following university holidays
- WashU's Religious Holiday Class Absence Policy Accommodations available to students observing a religious holiday